AGAPELAND CHILD CARE CENTER
INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE PARENTS
Dear Prospective Parents:
Thank you for considering Agapeland Childcare Center for your child's academic, social and spiritual needs.
Our goal is to provide a loving and safe environment for all children whom form whom whatever reason need to attend day care.
I consider it a privilege to partner with you in training your child. At Agapeland Childcare Center your child
will receive more than academic excellence but a firm foundation in the Word of God.
Please note the following requirements for admissions and registration:
- Applicants for our Kindergarten program must be 5 years old by October 31st of the current school year.
Maturity level and previous academic performance will determine your child's acceptance in our kindergarden program.
- All paper work including the registration booklet must be completely filled out with all necessary information.
The following must be submitted with registration packet: (Download and complete the Registration Booklet)
- Current photo of your child
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Complete Health Services
- A physical examination within the past 6 months including current vaccinations
- Mail or bring the completed Registration Booklet to:
Agapeland Childcare Center
2707 Main Street, Sayreville, NJ. 08872
With a non-refundable $100.00 application fee to secure a spot for your child.
- You will receive a phone call to set up an interview with you and your child.
The right early childhood education gives your child an advantage throughout his or her life.
Choosing your child's pre-school is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make.
I look forward to serving you and your child.
Mrs. Jaclyn Demola-Pitre
Agapeland Childcare Center is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution and does not discriminate in admissions, administration or programs on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex or handicap.
We look forward to serving you.
2707 Main Street Ext. :: Sayreville, NJ 08872
(732) 727-9500 ext. 2106 (Phone) :: (732) 727-5796 (Fax)